Kyambogo University applications 2020: The Academic Registrar, Kyambogo University, invites online applications for private admission to the following programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Detailed weighting criteria and fees structure can be accessed on the website https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug or www.kyu. ac.ug. Applicants should ﬁll the forms online from the website: https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug.
On submitting the form, print out a payslip and pay a non-refundable fee of Shs.50,000/=(Nationals from the Republics of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan). In addition, and $30 (Other Nationals) plus whatever bank charges that are levied by each bank integrated with our system namely: DFCU Bank, Eco Bank and Stanbic Bank.
Applicants with qualifications from countries other than Uganda must submit photocopies of equated academic documents from UNEB to the Admissions Ofﬁce, Room 3 on submission of the online application form and not later than the closing date for receiving applications.
Therefore the deadline for receiving Kyambogo University applications 2020 forms is 8th May 2020 by 12.00am (Midnight).
Applicants who may, however, ﬁnd difﬁculties ﬁlling the online form can receive help strictly at the University’s Admissions Ofﬁce Rooms 3, 4, ICT Ofﬁce and Computer Centre Infront of the main building.
General Admission Requirements A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to a First Degree Programme at the University if he/she has: (i) The Ugandan Certiﬁcate of Education (O’ Level) with a minimum of 5 passes obtained at the same sitting, and (ii) At least 2 Principal Passes in approved subjects obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certiﬁcate of Education Examination (A ‘Level).
A candidate shall deemed eligible for consideration for admission to any Diploma Programme at the University if he/she has: (i) The Ugandan Certiﬁcate of Education with a minimum of 5 Passes obtained at the same sitting, and (ii) At least 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiary passes in approved principal subjects at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certiﬁcate of Education Examination (A’ Level).
The Academic Registrar strictly notes the following:
- Information on speciﬁc admission requirements for all programmes is contained. In addition, in the O’ Level and A’ Level Entry Scheme Minimum Entry Requirements obtainable on the KyU website.
- Applicants should ﬁll and submit the forms online from the website: https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug.
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when ﬁlling application forms.
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the ofﬁce of the Academic Registrar. Those who buy do so at their own risk. BEWARE OF CONMEN AND CONWOMEN!
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on her behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All enquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address.
Academic Registrar strictly notes continued
- Indicated fees relate to tuition only and exclude other administrative charges whose details can be viewed in the general information brochure. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMISSION AND TO REVIEW FEES FROM TIME TO TIME.
- We warn candidates against submitting forged academic documents. This, therefore, will lead to automatic cancellation of admission, revocation of the award. In addition, where applicable and prosecution in the courts of Law.
- Note that: Candidates whose Ordinary and Advanced level results are of Grades “Y”, “Z”, “7”. In addition, and “9” NEED NOT APPLY because they are not eligible for admission. 10. Students who are currently pursuing programmes at Kyambogo University are not ELIGIBLE to apply.
8,621 total views, 13 views today