Kingdom Kampala is a mixed-use development located in the heart of Kampala. This property is located between three main roads- Nile Avenue, Yusuf Lule Road and Dewinton Road in the Central Business District. In addition, Kingdom Kampala offers rare exclusivity and outstanding luxury.
Kingdom Kampala hosts events space, corporate office space, retail space, and a Food court.
Kampala Cake Fair 3rd edition launched
Bangirana ordered out of office by Court
ASFA 2019: Eddy Kenzo tips fashionista Oscar
Patoranking set to perform in Kampala
How to check for your UACE results
Kingdom Kampala has a world modern class property designed with rare uniqueness. Also, the building features made from the finest of modern architectural elements that last longer. In addition, they do not cause any shortcomings to your business. The interior layout falls into the contemporary category and refines your clients’ eyes.
The parking space, the washrooms, the lifts, smoke detectors, walkthroughs, and all windows bring a sense of modern age. Access to the exterior part of the building is so easy and hustle free. Therefore bringing a fresh exquisite feel in your customer lifecycle value; every time to come to visit.
And for those with an eye for high-end office space, this property with an exclusive new look in Kampala also marries classic sophistication, accessibility, and convenience all in perfect harmony. Kingdom Kampala has been designed to allow for flexibility of function as necessitated by the tenants.
Property Features & Benefits of Kingdom Kampala :
- Fully automated fire detection system on all floors.
- Smoke detectors and heat sensors within a 5-meter wide radius.
- ISO certified fire-rated electrical cables for the alarm systems throughout the building
- 74 smoke detectors, 6 sounders and 6 manual call points on each basement floor.
- Independent 20KVA backup pump generator for the fire pump in case of a power shutdown during emergency
- Access controlled lifts on all floors
- We also have 150 CCTV cameras in all public areas
- 400 numbered vehicle parking on 3 basement levels with provision for 20 motorcycles and bicycle parking.
- High-quality porcelain tile floor finishes within all offices and granite floors for lift and reception lobbies.
- The 24-hour full management team and dedicated staff on the ground to cater to the needs of the tenants.
- Extra service rooms to cater to the needs of the different tenants should they require more than has been provided onsite.
- Solar water heat exchangers connected to the wet areas to cut down on the buildings energy footprint
- Independent Electrical rooms on each of the office floors that allow for independent metering and monitoring by the tenants.
- The building also has access to dual fibre optics internet connections from Dewinton road and Nile Avenue.
- Finally, Backup generator to provide the uninterrupted power supply.
In conclusion, for Contact details:
And you can also Emails us
3,022 total views, 2 views today