Results for Round of 64 Games played on Saturday and Sunday
• Express 6-0 Kachumbala Rock Stars
• Kansai Plascon 6-1 Butyaba Red Stars
• Pallisa Young 0-5 Nyamityobora
• Ntoda 0-3 Soana
• City Lads 0-3 Kira United
• Amuka Bright Light 3-1 Saviours FC
• Rushere 2-0 Kamuli
• Bugwere 0-2 Ndejje University
• Ntinda United 2-0 Young Elephants
• Kabale Sharp 1-2 Busula
• URA 0-1 KJT
• Water 1-0 Maroons
• Vura Stars 0-1 Bright Stars
• Sun City 0-1 BUL
• URA 0-1 KJT
• Busia fisheries 0-1 UPDF
• Kireka United 1 (3)- 1 (4) Arua Tigers
• Kyetume 0 (2) – 0 (4) Luwero United
• Nabitende United 0 (4)- 0(3) Bumate United
• Kitara FC 1(7)-1(6)Koboko Rising stars
• Masavu Vs JMC Hippos (Away team failed to show up)
• Lira United Vs Kataka (Away team failed to show up)
• Onduparaka Vs Light S.S (Away team failed to show up)
• Synergy Vs Bukedea (Away team failed to show up)
The opening matches of the round of 64 stage for the 44th Edition of the FUFA Uganda Cup were held on on Saturday and Sunday at the various venues across the country.
Express Football Club, Kansai Plascon and Nyamityobora registered the biggest scorelines in their respective matches played.
The Red Eagles humbled visiting Kachumbala Rock Stars 6-0 at the Mutesa II Wankulukuku stadium with Micheal Birungi on the score sheet three times.
Kansai Plascon were 6-1 winners at home to visitors Butyaba Red Stars in another one sided game.
Nyamityobora also registered a 5-0 away win to Pallisa Young. Striker David Kizza grabbed a hat-trick for the Mbarara based club now coached by former Uganda Cranes international, James Odoch.
The biggest shock came on Sunday as Kampala regional club, Kampala Junior Team (KJT) ejected Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) 1-0 at Mandela National Stadium, Namboole.
Midfielder Nicholas Kabonge was on target for Mansoor Kabugo’s KJT.
Steven Ategeka, Baker Buyala and Abdallah Nyanzi scored for Alex Isabirye’s coached Soana in their 3-0 victory away to Ntoda.
Elsewhere, Sula Ssebunza was the day’s hero for Bright Stars away to FUFA Big league club, Vura in Moyo at the Chelechele grounds.
At the Nyakasanga play ground in Kasese, Uganda U-20 striker Hamis Tibita was the lone scorer with the only goal on 74 minutes as BUL beat home side Sun City.
The FUFA Competitions department will convene and pass a ruling on the clubs that failed to travel for their away engagements.
Jinja Municipal Council (JMC) Hippos did not make the trip to Masavu in Entebbe, Kataka failed to honour the away tie to Lira United and Light S.S was a no show in Arua against Onduparaka.
The other matches for the round of 64 will be played next weekend.
4,226 total views, 12 views today