BURN MY BODY! MAJ GEN. KASIRYE GGWANGA WRITES TERRIFYING WILL.
Major General Kasirye Gwanga who has been taken to Nakasero hospital in ICU wrote a will a few days before his situation worsened.
Briefly, who is Maj Gen. Kasirye Ggwanga?
Kasirye Ggwanga is a senior military officer in the Uganda People’s Defence Force (UPDF). In addition, he was born in the year 1952 in Mubende District, In Uganda. Meanwhile, he was previously incarcerated as a prisoner of war for 897 days, inside both Tanzania and Uganda. Kasirye Ggwanga’s father was a farmer and a hunter, therefore, he gave all the skills to his son.
Kasirye Ggwanga attended Katakala primary school for his primary education and later joined Kibuli Secondary School for his O-Level education… He, therefore, joined the UPDF in the year 1972 after he had completed his O-level. Maj Gen.
Kasirye Ggwanga served as a map reader following a boot camp and the initial training when he was posted to Arua in the West Nile Sub-region until 1977. However, in 1978, Ggwanga got a promotion to the position of Artillery Officer. In addition, he then got a promotion to the rank of a staff sergeant in the following year. Kasirye Ggwanga’s bio to be continued…
MTN and Airtel release joint statement on changes in Mobile money rates
The Whole truth why John Blaq left Black magic Entertainment
Non-Teaching Staff in public universities vows to strike over salary enhancement
KIU risks losing their biggest profit Earner
Major issues in the will include;
1. My body must be cremated and my ashes should be kept in Museum.
2. I have bequeathed My farm Camp David to the army.
3. I gave my children a good education and they have everything they need, no one should take any of my property.
4. Money on my bank accounts will help my several concubines and their dependants. My daughter has the list.
5. All the other properties are for my dear wife.
6. I bequeath my bush war uniform and my gun to Museveni’s son Gen. Muhozi
7. Commander in Chief Gen. Museveni must salute my body before cremation.
Support our journalism with a contribution of any size!!Your support helps Cyclone Times to keep delivering quality journalism that’s open for everyone around the world. Donate to us and push our news to the next level. We want to give you the best service everyday. Your contribution counts! (Mobile Money and Credit Cards are well support). Click Here to Donate